Hello , I need some help with this homework.
The Role and Function of Law in National & Global Business
Purpose of Assignment
Law impacts how business operations perform. With globalization, the law’s impact and corresponding business risks have grown. The student will learn to consider how and when a business risk should be pursued under traditional litigation (lawsuit, answer, and discovery) and where alternative dispute resolution methods are appropriate in both domestic
and international disputes.
1. Resources: Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 1, Ch. 2 (pp. 23-32), Ch. 3, Ch. 4 and Ch. 26; sites such as: Public Library of Law, Law Library of Congress, and Justia Virtual Chase law database & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4PXuINdO50&feature=youtu.be
2. In a minimum of 1,200 words, excluding title and reference pages, develop an analysis including the following:
· Identify & explain the sources of US Law (where do our laws come from)
· Describe the difference between civil law and criminal law
· Differentiate the two types of jurisdiction that a federal court must-have before it can hear a case (ie. “subject matter” jurisdiction and “personal jurisdiction”)
· Identify at least two ways the U.S. legal system affects YOUR specific job/business or industry.
· Explain the process of a lawsuit (from the start to the end) and then compare how it is different in expense, time, privacy and effectiveness as compared to mediation and then to arbitration.
· There are many ways to conduct business internationally. They have their pros/cons and risks and rewards. Play the video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4PXuINdO50&feature=youtu.be and listen to these various ways to do business internationally. Then, in your paper summarize each way and list one advantage and one disadvantage and one way to control the legal risk for each.
3. Cite a minimum of three scholarly references. One scholarly reference must be from the University Library.
4. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
The Role and Function of Law in Global Business Grading Guide Legal Environment of Business”
· Ch. 1: Legal Heritage and the Digital Age Legal Environment of Business,
· Ch. 4: Judicial, Alternative, and E-Dispute Resolution Legal Environment of Business,
Ch. 3: Courts, Jurisdiction, and Administrative Law Legal Environment of
· Ch. 26: International and World Trade Law Legal Environment
· Ch. 2: Ethics and Social Responsibility of Business Online Video Lecture on International Business Law
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more