Topic：（read book book name is between the world and me）
times new rome 12
2 pages double space
follow the instructions below
4. WRITE A REFLECTION PAPER
• At least two typed pages, double spaced, one-inch margins
• You MUST include the following:
o Why did you choose this book? Include the Title and Author and give at least
two reasons you chose it
o Provide an overview of the story’s content, which includes the main
characters, the main conflict, and the resolution to the problem. (Or for
non-fiction, a summary of main points and examples)
o Explain how the book illustrates the theme you identified. Please use at least
4 direct quotes with the page numbers from the text to support your
o Explain why you would or would not recommend this book to a friend. Be sure
to include the overall message or main points of the work.
5. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• Your Reflection Essay is due the first week of School.
• You will meet with the teacher / staff member who sponsored the book and turn in the
essay after discussing it with your group.
• The sponsor will assess your participation in the discussion and evaluate the paper based
on the rubric below:
Scoring Standards: Each item receives a score of 1 (low) – through — 5 (high)
1 = Substandard 2 = Severely lacking 3 = Adequate 4 = Effective 5 = Outstanding
1. Identifies and explains at least two reasons for choosing the text and includes title and author
2. Explains how the text illustrates a theme: Essay uses 4 quotes (with page numbers) to support
what you claim as the theme.
3. Essay provides the full sweep of the book – what are the main elements of plot:
• Who are the main characters?
• What is the central conflict?
• How does it all end?
4. Includes insightful recommendation to a friend, which includes the book’s overall message.
5. Quality of grammar and spelling; participation in discussion.
6. SCORING………. 25 possible points
20 – 25 points = High Pass………..Worth 3 points added to 1 st Quarter English Grade
10 – 19 points = Pass………………Worth 1 point added to 1 st Quarter English Grade
9 points and lower…………………Need to Re-do the essay
***If you do not sign up for a book by end of June, one will be assigned to you!
***Plagiarized work will result in School disciplinary sanctions and re-do.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more