Psy 275 Week 4 Quiz Answer
Directions: Please clearly indicate your choice for each of the following questions. Post your quiz to the Assignments Section for grading.a
Week Four Quiz-PSY 275
1. Which of the following is not a known cause of childhood anxiety?
a. Overprotective parents
b. Parents avoid or reject the child
c. Parental anxiety
d. Too many friends
2. Which of the following is the most common treatment for childhood anxiety disorders?
a. Gestalt Therapy
b. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
c. Existential Therapy
d. Family Systems Therapy
3. Which of the following is not a documented potential cause of conduct disorder?
c. Inadequate parenting
d. Depressed mood
4. It has been proposed that ADHD is caused by _________.
a. Dopamine abnormalities in the brain
b. Maternal substance abuse
5. Which of the following is a concern with the medications that are currently used to treat ADHD?
a. They are not effective.
b. The findings of drug effectiveness studies may not be applicable to some minority groups.
c. Not enough children are being medicated.
d. They lead to a stigma for the child.
6. Which of the following is a symptom for Autism Spectrum Disorder?
a. Deficits in social communication and interaction.
b. Easily develop and maintain relationships.
c. Poor attention to tasks.
7. When treating Autism Spectrum Disorder, clinicians may choose to combine _____________ with behavioral therapies and different methods of training.
a. A specific diet plan
b. An exercise regimen
c. Play therapy
d. Psychotropic medications and specific vitamins
8. Which of the following is not considered to be a behavioral symptom of oppositional defiant disorder?
9. Oppositional defiant disorder is ________common in boys than girls before puberty.
c. Just as
d. Twice as
10. Previous research has stated that there was a relationship between vaccines and the development of autism spectrum disorder. Recent research has now found that ________________.
a. The original study was correct and the MMR vaccine causes autism.
b. The original study was methodologically flawed and failed to demonstrate any relationship between the two.
c. The original study was referring to multiple vaccines.
d. The original study has been supported by later research.
PSY/275 Week Four Quiz
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more