Using the information from Chapter 6 of your textbook, create at least six objectives that an employee would be required to meet in order to be trained for the job you currently hold. (If you are not employed at this time, use a past job or a job position that is familiar to you.)
Also, address the following questions within your submission:
1. What role should objectives play in the design, implementation, and evaluation of HRD programs?
2. What are the three essential features of an effective HRD program or training program objective?
3. Why is each one so important?
4. Discuss training or classroom experiences that you have had where objectives either did or did not follow the recommendations made by Robert Mager and others.
Week 05 – Design the Training Session (30 points)
Now it’s time to design the actual training session that you plan on implementing. This is one of the biggest steps in your project. As you work on this step, take advantage of the practical guidelines offered in Chapters 5 and 6 of your textbook. Of special note in Chapter 5: See Figure 5-1 for a “Training and HRD Process Model.” See discussions on “Defining Objectives,” “Preparing a Lesson Plan,” “Training Methods and Media,” and “Preparing Training Materials.” Chapter 6: Skim this chapter for ideas on methods as you prepare your Lesson Plan.
Remember! Focus your training session on the simple training task you chose earlier. Now you know why we suggested a simple task for this exercise, such as answering the phone or using a stapler – there is plenty to prepare for even that simple task!
Be sure to include the following in your design for the training session:
1. Your list of objectives. (Based on your task analysis data)
2. How long will the training require?
3. What type(s) of training materials and media are you planning on using? And why?
4. Lesson Plan. This is your step-by-step training agenda on how you will implement the program. This includes an outline of exactly how you will present the materials, what information, what skills the employees will sharpen, what they will practice, and the steps you will take to ensure the learners gain knowledge, skills, and abilities in this area.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more