the writer have to log into www.cengage .com with email@example.com password Aidoop120
Self Study Project – Diet Analysis Worksheet
1. What percent of your calorie intake consists of carbohydrate? Does this fall within the recommended range of 45-65% of total kcals?
2. What percent of your calorie intake consists of fats? Does this fall within the recommended range of 20-35% of total kcals?
3. What percent of your calorie intake consists of protein? Does this fall within the recommended range of 10-35% of total kcals?
4. Which food groups are above and below the MyPlate recommendation?
5. What vitamins and minerals are lower than the recommendations in your diet? What foods could you add to help meet these vitamin and mineral recommendations?
6. Did your fiber intake fall within the recommended range of intake (25-35 grams)? If not, what foods could you add to increase fiber?
7. What information on the report most surprises you?
From the REPORTS tab, select SOURCE ANALYSIS. Select the date range that includes the three days of your dietary record. Click all meals.
8. Choose DIETARY FIBER, TOTAL from the drop-down box. Which food provided the greatest amount of fiber for the 3-day intake?
9. Choose SATURATED FAT from the drop-down box.? What were the top three foods that contributed the most saturated fat?
10. Generate the same report for MONOUNSATURATED FAT, TRANS FAT, and POLYUNSATURATED FAT from the drop-down box. What were the top three foods in each of these categories?
11. Choose PROTEIN from the drop-down box. What were the top three foods that provide you with protein? Were any of these foods the top three foods that contributed fat to your diet?
12. Generate a report for VITAMIN C, FOLATE, and VITAMIN D from the drop-down box. What were the top three food sources for these vitamins?
13. Select SODIUM from the drop-down box. Which foods contributed the most sodium to your diet? Were these foods processed or packaged foods?
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more