There are four sections in this exam, with four questions each. You are required to answer only one question in each section. Be sure to include as much information as possible to support your answer. Each answer should be 3-5 paragraphs in length. Be sure to cite your sources.
|Question 1 of 4||25.0 Points|
1.Explain why there were no major witchcraft scares in the Chesapeake colonies and no uprising like Bacons Rebellion in New England. Consider the possible social, economic, and religious causes of both phenomena.
2. What made Native American peoples vulnerable to conquest by European adventurers?
3. What was the role of the colonies in the British mercantilist system?
4. How did the Great War for Empire change the relationship between England and its American colonies?
|Question 2 of 4||25.0 Points|
1.The narrative suggests that the war for American independence was not inevitable, that the British empire could have been saved. Do you agree? At what point during the imperial crisis was peaceful compromise possible?
2. Who was to blame for Britains failure to win a quick victory over the American rebels: General Howe, General Burgoyne, or the ministers in London? Explain your answer.
3. Why did Britain switch to a Southern military strategy? Why did that strategy ultimately fail?
4. Why was the Constitution a controversial document even as it was being written?
|Question 3 of 4||25.0 Points|
1.Weigh the relative importance of the Industrial and Market revolutions in changing the American economy. In what ways was the economy different in 1860 from what it had been in 1800? How would you explain those differences?
2. In what ways did the emerging industrial economy conflict with artisan republicanism? How did wage laborers respond to the new economy?
3. Why did Protestant Christianity and Protestant women emerge as forces for social change?
4. Why did womens issues suddenly become so prominent in American culture?
|Question 4 of 4||25.0 Points|
2. How did the abolitionists proposals and methods differ from those of earlier antislavery movements? Why did those proposals and methods arouse such hostility in the South and in the North?
3. What was the relationship between the collapse of the Second Party System of Whigs and Democrats and the Republican victory in the election of 1860?
4. In 1860, the institution of slavery was firmly entrenched in the United States; by 1865, it was dead. How did this happen? How did Union policy toward slavery and enslaved people change over the course of the war? Why did it change?
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more