As you have learned, one way to involve families is to use storybooks. For this assignment read this article on The Literacy Benefits of Listening. As well, review this blog posting (Links to an external site.) by Erika Burton on Parent Involvement in Early Literacy. Finally, read this article by Children’s Book Council on how to choose books for children to read.
Choose a storybook from either your local library or one that you may use with your own children at home.
Then, from the resources above and your readings from the text, create a lesson to engage children and their families. Your lesson should include the following elements and should be four-six pages in length not including the title and references page. You will need to include at least three credible sources, one of which must be your text. Use all three sources to cite your work and be sure to use correct APA formatting as per the Ashford Writing Center Guidelines.
· Summarize the text in your own words. Describe your rational for choosing the book and what you hope to accomplish by using it with your students and their families.
· Write a family letter about your chosen story book and invite families to attend school to take part in group activities related to the book.
· Create at least five discussion questions to use with your students and their families.
· Describe two different activities that can be completed by families and their children in the classroom. Be sure to cite your source(s) for these activities.
· Describe one activity that can be completed by the family at home. Be sure to cite your source for this activity.
· Create an evaluation form to solicit feedback from parents and students to assess the value of this program.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.see full work attached
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more