This is a 6 question assignment and I am attaching the paperwork for the questions.
ENG 209.04: Introduction to Literature
SUMMER 2020: FINAL EXAMINATION
ANSWER ALL SIX QUESTIONS. ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE BASED ON YOUR READING OF SUSAN GLASPELL’S PLAY, Trifles. Answer the questions as fully as you can marshal the evidence.
1. The word “trifles” means “trivial; of little value; insignificant.
(a) Name the character that uses this word (trifle) at the beginning of the drama. What prompts him to say so?
(b) Given what happens in the play, why is the word ironic when used as title of the play?
2. What is the Attorney and the Sheriff trying to investigate? Why do you think the investigation fails in the end?
3. According to the two women in the play, what things did Mrs. Wright love to do when she was younger and unmarried? Why has this changed since she married Mr. Wright?
4. What is it that angers the two women about the men in this investigation?
5. How many things do the women “discover” in the kitchen? Why do they hide from the men what they have discovered ?
6. If Mr. Wright killed the bird, why do you think he did so?
DUE: Saturday June 20, 2020. 11 p.m. ( This is an extension of the original deadline.)
NOTE: NO ESSAY in this exam.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more