Due Week 7 and worth 240 points
With the justification of an HRIS solidified, you need to show your client how you will implement the HRIS using one of the change models discussed in our text. You will also need to explain and justify cost associated with implementation via a cost benefit analysis. You want to ensure the system is properly maintained and evaluated for continuous improvement. Therefore, you include a maintenance and evaluation plan in your proposal.
Write a three to four-page proposal, in which you:
1. Discuss the various reasons system implementation fails. Compare and contrast various change models. Then select a change model to use during system implementation. Provide details of how you will use the change model and justify why you selected one model over the other models. Explain the various steps that should be included to ensure the change model is effective.
2. Discuss the activities that are necessary prior to the system going live and provide a timeline for these activities. Specify which change management team member will be responsible for each activity and explain their role.
Cost Benefit Analysis
3. Create a cost benefit analysis matrix for the HRIS vendor you chose during Phase III: Design. Analyze the cost justification strategies that you will use to justify the cost of the HRIS, including data that identify each benefit and cost component examined, estimates of the dollar amount for each, estimates on when the organization will incur each cost and receive each benefit, and documentation justifying each decision you made in listing these benefits.
4. Discuss how you will ensure the system is properly maintained and evaluated for continuous improvement.
5. Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more