NOTE: Most of the data sets we will be using are in Appendix C of your text (p. 366). From now on, I will refer to each data set using the name given and listed in Appendix C (e.g., Chapter 3 Data Set 1).
Then, follow these guidelines.
Creating Graphs and More
Review and follow the steps in pages 67-73 of your text and you may want to keep SPSS Statistics 20 Brief Guide handy just in case.
1. Use the data set called Chapter 4 Data Set 1 (p. 369), enter the data just like you did last week, and then complete the following tasks and answer the following questions:
a. Create a frequency distribution and a histogram for the set. Copy and paste it into this document, right after this question (just like you would anything else, double click on the frequency distribution table in the output file and copy it, then paste it into this document).
b. Is this distributed skewed? How do you know?
2. A third-grade teacher is looking to improve her students’ level of engagement during group discussions and instruction. She keeps track of each of the 15 third-graders’ number of responses every day for 1 week, and it is available as Chapter 4 Data Set 2 (p. 370).
a. Enter the data in SPSS.
b. Create a bar chart (one for each day). Copy and paste it below. If you feel adventurous, change the colors…
Review and follow and follow the steps in pages 92-95 of your text and you may want to keep SPSS Statistics 20 Brief Guide handy just in case.
3. First enter the data set called Chapter 5 Data Set 2 (p. 370). The complete the following tasks.
a. Compute the Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient. Copy and paste the results in this document.
b. Construct a scatterplot for these 10 values. Copy and paste it to this document. Based on the scatterplot, would you predict the correlation to be direct or indirect? Why?
4. Enter the following data into SPSS. Determine the correlation between hours of studying and grade point average in these honor students. Copy and paste the results into this document. Then explain why the correlation so low.
Hours of Studying GPA
Review and follow and follow the steps in pages 113-115 of your text and you may want to keep SPSS Statistics 20 Brief Guide handy just in case.
5. Enter the data set called Chapter 6 Data Set 1. You are developing an instrument that measures vocational preferences (what you want to be), and you need to administer the test several times during the year while students are attending a vocational program. You need to assess the test-retest reliability of the test and the data from two administrations – one in the Fall and one in the Spring. Would you call this a reliable test? Why or why not? (Be sure to copy and paste your results in this document).
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more