Use only the chapters of the book, attached to answer the questions below, copy as accurately as possible your answers from the book, follow the APA rules, reflect citations (author, year, page).
1.What are the key features of direct and explicit instruction? Why are these features so vital for the instruction of students with learning or reading disabilities? (p.196)
2. Compare and contrast explicit and implicit code instruction. Describe what type of learner might profit from each. (p.197/207)
3. Describe how you would adapt the directed reading activity, the directed reading–thinking activity, and literature-based reading and whole language to support students with reading problems. (p.263)
4. Identify the four comprehension and comprehension-monitoring strategies that are taught in reciprocal teaching and collaborative strategic reading and explain why they are used. (p.232)
7. Compare indirect vocabulary and direct vocabulary. Explain why students with reading difficulties or dyslexia benefit from direct instruction more than average-achieving students. (p.308)
8. Why is it difficult for students with learning problems to succeed in content area classes in secondary school? (p.333)
9. What are three important teaching perspectives that should be considered in designing a math intervention program for students with learning and behavior disorders? (p.354)
10. What mathematical skills need to be taught so that students will have adequate knowledge of numeration and place value? (p.363)
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more