Client: Illinois State University
Non-client: schamburg boomers
You absolutely must start early on this assignment! You cannot expect to make one call and get an interview right away! Use the initial phone call or email to set up a time to spend a little more time asking questions. You might even ask a question or two in an email and ask for time to get a few more questions answered for a paper. Be respectful, patient, prepared, and thankful. In the spring semester, a few students were offered internships out of the interviews so take this seriously – you never know how this could help you build your career and network.
4 pages, single-spacedsummary/reaction paper from your interviews with works cited that addresses date and type of interview (email, phone, in-person, etc).
You will seek out two brief interviews with sports sales professionals across the country. The goal of this assignment is two-fold: 1) learn to communicate effectively with professionals in your industry and 2) a chance to learn how others in the world of sports sales explain and define their work. This will shed light on their personal sales philosophy that will allow you to compare with The Ultimate Toolkit philosophies. This will ultimately help you shape your own personal sales philosophy.
For this project, you will choose one Ultimate Toolkit client and one that is not an Ultimate Toolkit customer to compare and contrast different sales philosophies. Reaching out to sales professionals is not to be taken lightly as each of the Toolkit clients is like a client of ours that we hope will be interested in hiring UI SRM students. You are representing our program and future job opportunities for you and others in the program are at stake. A current list of Ultimate Toolkit customers can be found on ICON and key content to include is on page 2 of this document.
Your grade will be determined by:
20% – Chosen Individuals (1 Toolkit org, 1 non-Toolkit org)
20% – Content
30% – Depth of Analysis/Application
15% – Structure/Organization
15% – Sources/Format
Include the following topics in your paper:
· Educational and career path of each individual interviewed
· Sales philosophies of these two sales professionals.
· Similarities between the two interviews
· Differences between the two interviews
· Ultimate Toolkit Principles you heard mentioned during the interviews (from which org?)
· Information that conflicted with Ultimate Toolkit Principles
· Ongoing (not just first week of work) Training that these organizations do
· Sellout emphasis
· Type of menu sold from (full-menu?)
· Percent of season tickets per arena/stadium capacity
· Percent of season tickets per arena/stadium capacity sold before season starts
· Season ticket renewal rate they strive for – how do they go about accomplishing this?
· Promotions used by the organization
· Types of games promotions are used on
· Discounting used by these organizations – when and why?
· Traits and characteristics of successful sales professionals
· What interviewees job are like on a day to day basis
· How do the organizationscollect and nurture leads?
· Advice when it comes to working your way into the industry?
· Most surprising finding in your interviews
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more