Water is an essential element of life on earth. A human being can survive for only about one week without water. As the global population expands and increasing industrialization creates ever-growing demands for water, supply of this vital commodity has become endangered. Just as water, clean air is an essential element for the survival of life on earth. Air that is polluted can endanger our health and cause damage to trees, wildlife, and property.
Conduct research on the topic, “Various Health Hazards Caused by Water and Air Pollution.”
· What are the hazardous substances that may be found in drinking water and what are their impacts on our health?
· Describe how water is made safe for human consumption.
· Epidemiologic analyses have demonstrated a correlation between an increase in total daily mortality and an increase in air pollution. Provide examples to explain how historically significant fatal air pollution episodes (that were characterized by extreme increases in air pollution) lead to increase in mortality.
· Describe how greenhouse gases contribute to the greenhouse effect.
· Explain the term “global warming” and present arguments in favor of and against the proposition that global warming has occurred during the past century. What environmental outcomes have been attributed to global warming?
PHE3025 – Project- 3pgs * include references
Threats to Validity of Research
In this assignment, you will identify the various threats to the validity of a proposed research topic.
*Impact of infectious diseases on public health*
· A list of topics that you have selected and provide a rationale for your choice.
· At least three specific research questions (hypotheses) on which your research proposal will be based.
· The research method for your research proposal. Your research method should explain how you intend to obtain your results, including information on the type of research and sampling plan.
· The different types of threats to validity and a brief explanation of the threats that are appropriate for your research design.
· Specify strategies for minimizing the identified threats to validity.
· A project plan with a detailed equipment list.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more