*Please no plagiarism – no copy or paste!! *Answer each question and include references*
Environmental Health and Human Health
Environmental toxicology examines how environmental exposures to chemical pollutants may present risks to biological organisms, particularly animals, birds, and fishes. Exposure to a physical, chemical, or biological agent may arise from a number of environmental sources, including the workplace, the home, and the medications and foods that we consume. On the list of hazardous chemicals and other agents that impact human reproduction negatively are pesticides, drugs, and heavy metals.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on the following topics:
· Physical Agents
· Chemical Agents
· Biological Agents
On the basis of your research and understanding of the topic, answer the following questions:
· Identify and describe five factors that affect responses to a toxic chemical.
· What determines the toxicity of a chemical? To what extent do you agree with the assumption that “all substances are poisons”?
· What is human exposure assessment? Explain some of the methods of exposure assessment.
· Why is epidemiology important to research studies of environmental health? Give reasoning to support your answer.
· What are some of the important limitations of the epidemiologic approach with respect to the study of environmental health problems?
Create a 3page Microsoft Word document that includes the answers to the above questions.
It is incumbent on the researcher to clearly define the target population. Sometimes, the entire population is small enough to be included in the study. In other instances, the population is too large for the researcher to attempt to survey all of its members. Therefore, a small, but carefully chosen sample is used to represent the population. The sample is the actual group targeted either directly or indirectly and reflects the characteristics of the population from which it is drawn.
Using the Internet, research, analyze, and select at least two articles on sampling methodology used in public health research studies.
Note: The articles should not be more than two years old.
Based on the articles identified, create a 2page Microsoft Word document that includes the following:
· A synopsis on the perspective of the sampling methodology used in your selected articles related to public health research studies.
· Your opinion on whether the sampling method used in each of your chosen articles is appropriate for its target population. Justify your response.
· An explanation of the potential advantages and disadvantages of the sampling plan used in your selected articles.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more