For this assignment, you will select and watch a film that is related to issues of development and developmental psychology. The film should focus on a particular period of development. Additionally, students will apply developmental theories to at least one character from the film.
Examples of potential films include: Look Who’s Talking or Three Men and a Baby (infancy), The Breakfast Club or Juno (adolescence), Failure to Launch (emerging adulthood), Grumpy Old Men or Tuesdays with Morrie (Late Adulthood) or any other film that is appropriate for this class.
This paper should be no less than 4 pages in length, excluding your title page and references page. The paper will be broken into three main sections:
· Part 1: Provide a brief synopsis of the movie in your own words (less than 1 page)
· Part 2: Apply the concepts and theories to the film. You must address the following:
o Explain what developmental theories can be applied to this movie and the main character
o Explain what other influences such as peers or family members in the film have on the main character
o Explain how context (e.g., culture, SES, neighborhood) influences the main character
· Part 3: Provide a brief concluding paragraph summarizing your thoughts on the film and how it relates to class (less than one page).
General Paper Guidelines and Requirements:
· You must use AT LEAST ONE ADDITIONAL SOURCE (besides the textbook and film), and this must be a peer-reviewed journal article. The article you select must be recent (i.e., published within the last 10 years).
· You will be required to adhere to APA formatting including an appropriate title page. An abstract is not needed. You will need a reference page, which includes correct citations for the movie, your textbook, and any additional sources that you use.
· Correct grammar and punctuation are expected. Please refrain from using abbreviations or slang terms.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more