Find the Occupational Outlook Handbook online from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Pick two different careers you are interested in. Find both in the Occupational Outlook Handbook. If your career choice is not listed, choose the next closest career you can find. Learn about the career (you may also use other sources—cite them!) and answer the following questions for both career choices.
1. What career did you decide to research? Why did you pick this career? What is your opportunity cost of pursuing this career?
2. What type of personal traits work best for people in this career? Do you have these traits or can you develop them?
3. What type of education, training, and/or experience is needed for this career? What steps have you already taken towards these? What are the next steps you should take? How will you go about taking financing and taking the next steps?
4. What is the expected starting salary for this career? What are the expected mid-career earnings?
5. What type of working conditions and lifestyle can you expect in this career? Do you think this is a good match for you? If so, why? If not, why not?
6. Does your research suggest that demand for people in this career is increasing, decreasing, or expected to stay the same in the future? Is the supply of workers in this career increasing, decreasing, or relatively constant? Given these demand and supply conditions, do you think it will it be easy or difficult to find a job when you are ready to start this career?
7. What are some changes (e.g., technological, economic, political, etc.) you expect to affect the industry of your career choice over the next 5-10 years? How might these change the supply and demand conditions from your previous response?
8. How do higher education levels in a nation contribute to higher levels of economic growth? Do you believe your career field of choice contributes to higher levels of economic growth (at an aggregate level?
9. Use marginal analysis to determine whether you think it would be wise to pursue this career. What are the marginal costs and marginal benefits?
10. Given what you learned, are you still interested in this career? If so, why? If not, why not?
11. Do you think it would be a good decision for Joseph to switch careers into your chosen career choice? Why or why not? ( Joseph is my Macroeconomic professor )
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more