Need help to complete homework on two lessons;
1. Principles of Marketing
Unit VII Research Project
This week you will continue your comprehensive marketing plan researching the SAME company that you researched in previous units. Again, utilizing the CSU Online Library, you will research the various elements of the marketing plan as it relates to this company. In Unit VII you will provide a comprehensive discussion of the pricing strategies of your company.
This section will provide a comprehensive look at the pricing strategies of your organization. Begin with a look at the overall pricing objectives used by your company. This might include profit orientation, sales orientation, or status quo orientation. From there, review the pricing policies and include a look at the flexibility of the pricing structure, prices over the product life cycle, and discounts or allowances. Review Chapter 16 in the textbook for a complete understanding of how companies utilize pricing strategies.
Does your company has a competitive advantage WITH RESPECT TO PRICING? The idea is to discuss whether your company has a competitive advantage with respect to how they price their products? Again, this section should only discuss whether your company has a competitive advantage with respect to price (product, promotion and place are discussed in other sections). Once you have stated your position, remember to include your rationale.
Your submission should be a minimum of two pages in length, double-spaced with a reference page and title page. References should include at least one additional, credible reference beyond the textbook. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and cited per APA guidelines. Include the use of subheadings (this week consider Pricing and Competitive Advantage in Pricing).
2. Financial Managment Homework
Unit Learning Objectives: Each unit contains Unit Learning Objectives that specify the measurable skills and knowledge students should gain upon completion of the unit.
2. Written Lectures: Each unit contains a Written Lecture, which discusses lesson material.
3. Reading Assignments: Each unit contains Reading Assignments from one or more chapters from the textbook. Supplemental Readings are provided in the Unit I, II, V and VI study guides to aid students in their course of study.
4. Learning Activities (Non-Graded): These non-graded Learning Activities are provided in Units I and III to aid students in their course of study.
5. Key Terms: Key Terms are intended to guide students in their course of study. Students should pay particular attention to Key Terms as they represent important concepts within the unit material and reading.
6. Unit Assessments: This course contains eight Unit Assessments, one to be completed at the end of each unit. Assessments are composed of written response questions and/or problems. A grading rubric is included with the Unit I Assessment. Specific information about accessing these rubrics is provided below.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more