Take notes on the Core Concepts as you work through the Modules. Good notes on the Core
Concepts will help with both the Module Quizzes and the Portfolio Activities.
There are 4 main Themes in this class, divided into 14 Core Concepts.
Theme: Scientific Literacy
1. Identify, evaluate, and minimize the impact of the biases in the information
2. Explain and apply Occam’s razor and demonstrate the ability to make logical
connections between pieces of information.
3. Differentiate between of science, and parascience, pseudoscience, or
Theme: Understand the definition and processes of science
4. Explain and apply the scientific method.
5. Define and recognize examples of hypotheses, theories, natural laws, and
6. Explain the role of statistics and statistical significance in science.
7. Differentiate between scientific facts, scientific evidence, and scientific
Theme: Understand and discuss natural processes
8. Recognize and describe examples of the relationship between structure and
9. Discuss the relationships between diversity, redundancy, and stability in
10. Describe the Conservation Laws and the relationship between matter and
energy. Explain how this applies to homeostasis and metabolism or ecosystem
Theme: Understand and the definition of life and discuss life processes
11. Explain the relationship between chromosome, DNA, gene, and allele.
12. Explain genetic inheritance in terms of cell theory, semi-conservative
replication, and the central dogma.
13. Apply the terms adaptation, natural selection, and survival of the fittest
together and in the correct context.
Explain microevolution and macroevolution, and how this relates to the
classification of organisms.
Senses and Perception
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more