Based on your observations of your group and information you may retrieved during your visit to observe the meeting of group please answer the following questions using APA Style in no less than 150 words and no more than 250 words for each question. Please reference your definition of each category as provided in: Hofstede, Hofstede and Minkov (2010). Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind; McGraw-Hill, 3rd Ed. ISBN-13: 978-0-07-166418-9
1. How did your group demonstrate weak or strong uncertainty avoidance when conflict arises?
2. How and for which points of conflict did your group use a long term orientation in decision making if at all, and how and for which points of conflict did your group use a short term orientation, if at all, when developing resolutions to conflict?
3. Which overarching structure did your group seem to follow when addressing conflict, Pyramid, Market, Machine or Family and what criteria did you use to come to that conclusion?
4. What was the most commonly held symbol among members of the group that demonstrated a sense of tribe and cohesion which you concluded kept them able to grow from and not be stymied by points of conflict and how did you make that determination?
5. What was the most important ritual shared by group members which you concluded kept them focused on both their vision and their mission and not suffer vision or mission creep which may occur in order to avoid conflict and how did you make that determination?
6. What was the most important guiding hero for the members of the group you garnered either from meeting or your observation of the meeting place, which you concluded kept them moving forward together and not disband because of normal, natural conflict and how did you make that determination?
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more