This week’s discussion posts will somewhat mirror your paper assignment. It is a reflection to get you to share what is your personal philosophy of nursing? Your responses will be based on the four metaparadigms that are required for your paper.
When writing or responding, think about how and why you came to your insights. Evaluate your experiences, comment on ideas, how you feel, what did you learn? In your conclusion, you will restate your thoughts, ask others how they came to their ideas.
This week in your class texts, please read the following assignments.
Reflection Discussion post:
Students will be required to submit an initial post as well as submit 2 reply posts to 2 separate classmates. Initial posts must be made no later than Wednesdays at 11:59 pm and at least a 1response well thought must be completed by this time as well.
Personal Philosophy of Nursing
The purpose of this paper is to define, describe, and explain your own beliefs about the four concepts of the nursing metaparadigm and their inter-relationship to one another as they guide your current nursing practice. There are no right or wrong thoughts, feelings, or beliefs; these represent your own philosophical beliefs. Then you must correlate or link your current philosophy to one particular nursing theory.
Criteria for Personal Philosophy of Nursing :
1. Introduction & brief description identifies the purpose of the paper and the factors influencing the development of the personal nursing philosophy. 4 points
2. Define, describe and explain your personal thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about the concepts of the 4 nursing metaparadigms: 8 points
3. Identification and a brief description of the nursing theory found to be the most compatible with the student’s personal nursing philosophy. Discuss the core components of the theory and how it reflects the student’s personal philosophies. 3 points
4. Organization, documentation, references followed APA format. 5 points
– Personal Philosophy of Nursing Reflection Paper – Please follow the grading rubric that can be found in your syllabus or week four assignment. Please make sure that your similarity score is 20% and below.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more