1) Minimum 2 full pages ( Part 1: 1 page; part 2: 1 page- Total 2 pages)
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Can write in the first person.
Dont copy and pase the questions.
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 5 references not older than 5 years ( Part 1: 3 references (2 references about PICOT questions and 1 about a potential qualitative research study; Part 2: 2 references).
1) Qualitative research.
2) Locate and cite two different types of qualitative research articles related to your PICOT project.
My PICOT question is ‘will off springs of diabetic patients (P), undergoing thiazolidinedione therapy (I), benefit by not becoming diabetic (O) later in life (T)?’
3) Provide a brief explanation of each design.
4) Identify a potential qualitative research study that is important to nursing and describe
a) which design you would use for this study
b) why you would use that design
c) how the information generated from the study could be applied in nursing practice.
5) Reflect on the value of qualitative research adding to the science, knowledge, and practice of nursing.
1) Define the core functions of epidemiology.
2) Select one of the epidemiologic core functions
a) provide an example of the how the core function might be demonstrated in clinical practice by a Masters prepared Registered Nurse.
b) Can you relate this or one of the other functions to an example or content in your text readings?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more