THIS MUST BE DONE IN 1 1/2 hours TONIGHT and must answer the following pertaining to this noted below:
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND HOW OUR LIVES ARE TRANSFORMED BY THEM
Isolate one subject/topic that you expected to read about but was not included in this class so far (you must pick something). Explain what you would like to know and why you would like to know it. Take a look at the student learning outcomes for this course (they are listed above) and explain how your subject relates to one or more of them. ( see below for the learning outcomes)
Finally, find at least two scholarly articles via the Cerritos College Library (Links to an external site.) or Google Scholar (Links to an external site.) PLEASE USE GOOGLE SCHOLAR and one informational video that provide such information. Be sure to cite these sources by author, title and week as well as bold them throughout your essay.
A good source for such videos is TEDTalks (Links to an external site.); however, you are not limited to TED videos just be sure to avoid submitting amateur/spoof/joke videos. Summarize each article and the video (again in your own words) and provide a link to each here. Double check to be sure the links work before you submit. Also, simply listing an article or video on your works cited will not count. You must summarize and refer to them in your essay.
This exam will be graded based on the following criteria:
- Isolating a topic that relates to the course
- Topic is logically connected to one or more course student learning outcomes
- Student demonstrates understanding of student learning outcome(s) used
- Clear and logical explanation of what student would like to know more about and why
- Cites appears in bold
- All outside materials are summarized and explained
- Video is relevant and professional
- Link to the video is included and working
- Articles are scholarly
- Video is included
- Links and/or article uploads are included
- Links and/or article uploads are accessible to the instructor
- Strength of writing including very few grammatical errors
demonstrate one or more of the following course level learning outcomes:
1. Identify (with examples) and evaluate the influence of presentational media and celebrity culture on personal identity.
2. Compare and contract the influence of presentational media and celebrity culture on identity commodification
3. Identify (with examples) and evaluate the influence of presentational media and celebrity culture on society.
4. Develop and express original thoughts about the relationship between ideology and identity.
5. Identify (with examples) and evaluate the influence presentational media and celebrity culture images have on personal values, attitudes, ideas, thinking, behaviors and general ways of being.
6. Develop your own critical thinking awareness of cultural practices for their democratic potential or lack thereof.
ABOVE MUST PERTAIN TO SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND HOW OUR LIVES ARE TRANSFORMED BY THEM
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more