1. (Monthly compounding) If you bought a $1,000 face value CD that matured in nine months, and which was advertised as paying 9% annual interest, compounded monthly, how much would you receive when you cashed in your CD at maturity?
2. (Annualizing a monthly rate) You credit card statement says that you will be charged 1.05% interest a month on unpaid balances. What is the Effective Annual Rate (EAR) being charged?
3. (FV of annuity due) To finance your newborn daughter’s education you deposit $1,200 a year at the beginning of each of the next 18 years in an account paying 8% annual interest. How much will be in the account at the end of the 18th year?
4. (Rate of return of an annuity) Paul’s Perfect Peugeot says they’ll sell you a brand new Italian“Iron Man” motor scooter for $1,699. Financing is available, and the terms are 10% down and payments of $46.57 a month for 40 months. What annual interest rate is Paul charging you?
5. (Rate of return of an annuity) You would like to have $1,000,000 40 years from now, but the most you can afford to invest each year is $1,200. What annual rate of return will you have to earn to reach your goal?
6. (Monthly loan payment) Best Buy has a flat-screen HDTV on sale for $1,995. If you could borrow that amount from Carl’s Credit Union at 12% for 1 year, what would be your monthly loan payments?
7. (Solving for an annuity payment) You would like to have $1,000,000 accumulated by the time you turn 65, which will be 40 years from now. How much would you have to put away each year to reach your goal, assuming you’re starting from zero now and you earn 10% annual interest on your investment?
8. (PV of a perpetuity) If your required rate of return was 12% a year, how much would you pay today for $100 a month forever? (that is, the stream of $100 monthly payments goes on forever, continuing to be paid to your heirs after your death)
9. (PV of an uneven cash flow stream) what is the PV of the following project?
(Assume r = 10%)
Year Cash Flow
10. (FV of an uneven cash flow stream) what is the FV at the end of year 4 of the following project?
(Assume r = 10%)
Year Cash Flow
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more