MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK. CANNOT HAVE BE GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. ALL POINTS MUST BE CLEARLY COVERED…PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT WORK ALIGNS WITH RUBRIC SO THAT ALL POINTS ARE COVERED. DO NOT JUST PUT A REFERNCE IN THE REFERNCE SECTION BUT DO NOT USE IT WITHIN THE PAPER. ALL REFERNCES MUST ALSO BE FEATURED WITHIN THE PAPER AS WELL IF ONE IS BEING USED. PLEASE KEEP RESPONSES STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, BUT ANSWERED WELL. THIS DOES NOT NEED A TITLE PAGE OR HEADER
Visit www.prisonexp.org. Scroll to the bottom to find the quote by Professor Philip Zimbardo. Click on “read the story” in the last sentence. After reading the story, please respond to the following 6 discussion areas in your post.
Required for full credit:
One post with responses to all six areas specified below
Three posts to classmates
Thorough, relevant, organized, and professionally written
Graduate level sentence structure and grammar
No APA format required
Posts to be entered 8/15/16 (rather than 8/13/16)
1) What are the effects of living in an environment with no clocks, no view of the outside world, and minimal sensory stimulation?
2) Consider the psychological consequences of stripping, delousing, and shaving the heads of prisoners or members of the military. What transformations take place when people go through an experience like this?
3) At first push-ups were not a very aversive form of punishment, but they became more so as the study wore on. Why the change?
4) How do you think you would have behaved if you were a prisoner in this situation? Would you have rejected these privileges in order to maintain prisoner solidarity?
5) Compare the reactions of these visitors to the reactions of civilians in encounters with the police or other authorities. How typical was their behavior?
6) In an exploratory study such as this, one problem is defining what the “data” are — the information we should collect. Also, what should have been done to minimize the effects of experimenter bias on the outcome of the study? What were the dangers of the principal investigator assuming the role of prison superintendent?
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more