I need 4-5 primary source research articles related to “How will implementing a consistent routine affect my students’ behavior?” for this assignment
A primary research article is an article written by the researchers who describe their own study.
Assessment Context: This assessment is used in the M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction program, the M.Ed. in Administration program, the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program, the M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education program, and the M.Ed. in Special Education program. The assessment measures the candidate’s understanding and application of research methodologies in education. The minimum passing score for this critical assessment is 88 points.
Note: This course includes this assignment as a critical assessment documenting your learning on the national standards listed below. Please see the course syllabus or further information on the critical assessment policy. It is important to review the materials below and the critical assessment rubric before you begin this assignment.
Part 1: Critical Assessment – Literature Review
Write a 5- to 8-page literature review related to your research question or thesis statement. Your textbook (McMillan, 2012) includes an excellent definition of, and step-by-step instructions for, writing a literature review in chapter 3. Use the following instructions to complete your literature review.
1. In addition to the research articles you found earlier this week, locate and use 2-5 additional sources related to your research question or thesis statement.
2. Analyze the literature and write a scholarly review of the 5-8 sources as they pertain to your question/statement.
3. Use the Sample Literature Review and the APA Checklist as guidelines for your writing. The Sample Literature Review is a full review from a thesis paper. For this assignment, your literature review needs to be only 5-8 pages (double-spaced, 12 point, APA format). You will expand on this review in your M.Ed. capstone research course.
4. Use the Literature Review Template to write your literature review.
5. Include a reference page with proper APA style and formatting. Please refer the Sample Paper with APA Formatting (Purdue University, Online Writing Lab, 2014) if you need additional help in ensuring that your paper follows APA formatting and style.
6. Submit the paper to Turnitin and make any corrections that are required before uploading your paper to Blackboard.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more