2500 WORDS, MIN 8 REFERENCES.
Questions need to be addressed:
Mars (http://www.mars.com/global/index.aspx) and Ferrero (http://www.ferrero.com/) are two world‐leading food (especially Chocolate) manufacturers. After researching these two companies and related literature, respond to the following questions:
1. What are the key success factors of these two companies in terms of internationalising?
2. Do you think one company is more competitive than the other in terms of internationlising? Why? Please apply some international business theories when you analyse this question.
3. If you were given the responsibility of managing these two companies, what international strategy changes you would undertake in order to make the companies more competitive and profitable?
This assessment task should be presented as an essay and should include the following sections:
♦ Title (You need to give an appropriate title to this essay – the title should be able to highlight the core meaning of the whole essay)
♦ Question 1 (You need to give an appropriate heading to this question, e.g. Success factors)
♦ Question 2 (You need to give an appropriate heading to this question)
♦ Question 3 (You need to give an appropriate heading to this question)
♦ Reference List
1. The core of this assignment is to assess your level of mastery of the subject matters and your analytical skills in the international business context. Being descriptive is not appropirate for this assignment.
2. Keep the Introduction and Conclusion short (maximum 200 words each).
3. Response to each question should be between 600 and 750 words.
4. Total length of the assignment is limited to 2500 words excluding references (10% more or less is allowed). Each of the three questions is weighted equally.
The assignment must be well‐structured and well‐presented.
1. The clarity of expressions together with the appropriate use of grammar, spelling and punctuations are important to maintain.
2. Theories and examples could be integrated to substantiate the arguments.
3. At least eight (8) academic references must be cited along with other non‐academic references such as articles from newspapers and coporate web pages.
4. Any use of comments, information, data or quotations from any sources (books, journals, newspapers, web etc) must be cited using an appropriate referencing style (Harvard).
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more