I need these questions answered.
1) What public relations tactics did the government use to influence public opinion during World War I? Why do you think these tactics worked so effectively in gaining the public’s support for the war compared with the government’s public relations efforts during the Vietnam War and the War in Iraq (Operation Iraqi Freedom)?
2) How does public relations differ from advertising? What are the similarities?
3) British Petroleum (BP) came under heavy public criticism after the Gulf Oil Rig Spill a little over two years ago. This spill heavily contaminated the water, killed a multitude of wildlife, and severely damaged the business of the fishing industry and the local economies. The cleanup from the spill still hasn’t been completed, and BP has had to pay out billions of dollars in restitution. What crisis management tactics did the company employ to try and influence public opinion in their favor? What other public relations tools did the company use to try and repair their damaged corporate brand? In your opinion, how effective was their public relations campaign in the first few months following the oil rig explosion? (You can watch some of the commercials that BP used to influence public opinion on YouTube).
4) Exactly 60 years ago, during the Presidential Campaign of 1952, California Senator and Vice Presidential nominee Richard Nixon was involved in a political scandal involving a fund set up by his backers to reimburse him for political expenses. With his nomination for Vice President in doubt, Nixon went on national television and radio to deliver a 30 minute speech. This speech became known as “The Checkers Speech”. Many historians believe it was one of the most effective public relations (damage control) speeches ever given, and it overwhelmingly turned the public’s opinion in Nixon’s favor. Based on your research, why was the speech so effective? What public relations tools did Nixon use during the speech? (Note: if you wish to watch a portion of the video footage or read the entire transcript of the speech, open a new web page, and copy and paste the web link below)
5)What new advertising tactics are being devised? How do these tactics increase the visibility of the products they advertise?
6) Provide a recent example of when an advertising campaign had an effect on your decision to purchase a product. What aspect of the advertising campaign influenced your purchasing decision? Finally, what role did the product’s brand name play in your decision to purchase it?
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more