As a chief operating officer, you are responsible for a 15-bed Emergency Room (ER). You have received many complaints within the last year regarding inadequate patient care, poor ER management, long wait times, and patients being sent away because of lack of space, staff, or physicians to provide appropriate care.
Write an eight to twelve (8-12) page paper in which you:
1. Diagnose the root causes of the complaints about the clinic.
2. Devise a strategic plan for overcoming the problems associated with the current ER.
3. Justify how the “Good Samaritan Law” affects the appropriate treatment of the ER patients.
4. Analyze how the different levels of emergency services (basic, intermediate, transfer, and trauma) should be prioritized in the strategic plan.
5. Formulate a plan to treat adults, minors, emancipated minors, or incompetent adults in the new ER organization.
6. Create a procedure to provide care to those who refuse to consent to treatment.
7. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Define negligence and liability as they relate to health care.
· Justify how emergency care may be warranted and the conditions under which it is not required.
· Explain how consent and withholding consent might affect a health care situation.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care policy, law, and ethics.
· Write clearly and concisely about health care policy, law, and ethics using proper writing mechanics.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more