Please complete your answers to the lab questions on this form. Please complete your answers, and SAVE the file in a location which you will be able to find again. Then, attach and submit the completed form to the Week 3 Laboratory dropbox in the Ashford University classroom.
1. What is the pupillary response of the right eye when a light was shone into the pupil?
2. What is the consensual response? (The response of the left eye).
3. What branch of the nervous system controls this response?
4. Can this response be inhibited?
5. Define what a reflex is.
6. Name five essential components of a reflex arc.
Table 2: Cranial Nerve Function Testing
1. What do your cranial nerve test results tell you?
2. When might these tests be used in a clinical setting?
3. What cranial nerve may not be functioning properly if a patient cannot detect taste on the anterior tongue?
4. What cranial nerve may not be functioning properly if a patient can move his/her eyes medial, superior, and inferior, but not lateral?
Table 3: Blind Coin Differentiation
1. Describe the difference between the four US coins.
2. Was the participant able to distinguish between these coins?
3. Which coin was the easiest to identify by touch? Which was the most difficult to distinguish by touch?
4. Why is the detection of temperature important to maintaining overall health?
5. Did the participant notice any difference between the amounts of pain reception in the different areas tested?
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more