As a HIM professional, you will likely be in a position to identify fraudulent activities. Please read the information on the website: https://blog.cms.gov/2013/11/07/fighting-medicaid-fraud-waste-and-abuse-through-education/. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Using the tools from this class evaluate how a Health Information Management department manager can implement strategies to minimize fraud and abuse.
Please write a report (4-6 pages) that addresses the following items:
1. Determine how HIM professionals can prevent Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
2. Find at least 5 new articles to identify areas that HIM teams have risk for fraud, waste and abuse to occur. You can use the CBC library (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.to find these articles.
3. Develop an education plan to decrease the risk of these errors happening in the HIM department you are managing.
4. Identify which roles would participate in a committee to move this initiative forward.
5. Develop 3 SMART goals to include when you roll out the education plan to your team.
6. Identify how you will keep employees motivated during the education program and through any changes they need to correct. Include how you will support your team if they identify and report fraud, waste, or abuse. Also, speak to what you would do if the response from other leaders is not receptive.
This is a 50 point project. Please provide references to support your response (up to 10 points will be deducted if there is not bibliography).
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more