This is due 13th of August
This week, you will conduct a securities assessment for your securities and complete your weekly portfolio analysis.
For your securities assessment, select several of the stocks in your portfolio with dividend and growth information, and complete the following:
• Calculate their value using the dividend valuation model (DVM), including zero growth, constant growth, and variable growth.
• Comment on the differences between the DVM value and the current market value.
• Download a 6-month high-low-close chart for each of your securities from an appropriate Web site. Select one of your common stocks and download daily high-low-close prices for the past 8 weeks. Construct a point-and-figure chart, and comment on what you find.
• Analyze how your portfolio returns would have been affected had you placed moving stop-loss orders at prices 10 percent below the market prices of your securities. Show when you would have been stopped out, and show the recalculation of the returns.
Include the following elements in your ongoing weekly portfolio analysis.
• A weekly performance record of your portfolio, in comparison with a selected benchmark.
• The background information on macroeconomic, industrial, financial market, political, or other news events that might affect the risk and return of the portfolio. You are encouraged to keep a weekly journal of these events. Note: You will be required to provide a summary of these events in an appendix of your final project paper.
• A reassessment of asset investments, accompanied by detailed analysis and rationale.
• A review of the changes in the risk of the portfolio and recalculation of the portfolio’s beta, based on your buying and selling of securities.
• Your comments on trading activity (or turnover), including any contemporary factors (fiscal, economic, industry- or sector-specific, and political issues).
Title your 2–3-page analysis (including any graphics) “Securities Assessment,” and submit it to the assignment area.
Have attached file with directions for assignment
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more