You are a newly hired supervisor over a small unit (10 employees) within the Physician and Surgeon’s Hospital in Monroe. The unit you are over deals with Medical Coding and Billing, Admissions and Patient Education. Your supervisor tells you that the 10 employees that you will be supervising have not received appropriate performance evaluations for the past two years and that what feedback they have received from their previous supervisor has been haphazard.
Your assignment is to design a new performance evaluation AND procedures for how you will conduct employee evaluations in your department. You want to be sure that your supervisor is impressed as well as your employees will be satisfied with this new tool & procedure. Pick ONE area (coding, billing or patient education) for your evaluation tool.
• Cover Page required
• Running Head required
• Develop a 1-2 page policy & procedure for employee evaluations in your department.
• Design a 1-2 page performance evaluation for your employees.
• Reference page with 3-4 references including your text.
• Include a short job description of the job position at top of evaluation.
• Briefly define your rating system – for example, if you use “meets expectations” what does that mean. In other words, the reader and employee should understand what each rating means.
• The performance evaluation must relate to the medical coding and billing position or Admissions or Patient Education.
• Use your textbook and any other resources to assist you in this assignment.
• There are many websites that offer examples of performance evaluations – however, do not copy word for word!
Consider: Your document should be easy to follow, logical, appropriate content, appearance/design (format is attractive & professional- consider subtle borders, shading, pictures), grading scale comprehensive yet simple, easy to understand.
Assignment: Design Performance Evaluation & Procedures
Points = 30
Due Date= March 8, 2018 by 11 pm
Content/depth/appropriateness = 15
• policy & procedure logical/easy to follow
• performance evaluation applies to the position
• depth of criteria sufficient – evaluation thorough
Grammar/Mechanics/Wording = 5
Scale used appropriate (but should be comprehensive) = 5
• scales defined and sufficient depth
Appearance/format (consider shading/borders/subtle coloring) = 5
• very professional, subtle shading/color used; you want your supervised to be impressed!
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more