Final exam for Intro to U.S. Law & Method, exam is timed (5 hours) only, once I reveal the password to acces the exam the countdown starts. I have copied the instructions to the exam.
Introduction to U.S. Law & Method: The Legal System
1. The exam will consist of two essay questions; there are no multiple-choice questions or brief answer questions.
2. The answer to one question is worth more points than the answer to the other.
3. The question worth more points is a fact scenario that could give rise to several issues. The exam taker should identify the issues and use the CREAC form of analysis (or a version of it) to analyze each. More issues analyzed should result in more points awarded to the answer.
4. The question worth fewer points is a more general essay question on the core or fundamental aspects of the U.S. legal system. A complete answer will identify and state a few core aspects, explain why each is core or fundamental, and discuss where in the course materials each was illustrated and how.
5. The content tested or evaluated by the exam is the material assigned for weeks 5, 6 and 8. The exam is open book. This means one can use 1) the textbook, 2) any assigned reading or reading in the Files, 3) any material posted on the course wall, and 4) material in pre-recorded coursework or in recorded live sessions. No independent research should be done; it is likely to negatively affect the answer.
6. Use of sentences and paragraphs is encouraged. Bullet points and outlines may receive points, but well composed answers should receive more points.
7. Five (5) hours are allotted to take the exam. Go to the end of the coursework to find it. The five hours run continuously, so one cannot take a “break” and return to have the same amount of time left as when one left.
8. The exam is available to take for a two-week period, including two full weekends.
9 Material on how to take a law school exam and prepare for it is in the final section of the coursework for week 7. There is also a practice exam and sample answer there. The library exam bank does not include exams for this course.
9. Technical questions on how to access, submit or download and upload, as well as interferences and time issues should be directed to student support. They will contact the professors if they feel the professors should answer.
10. Grading is on a scale on which 100 points is an A+. The required mean is 87.5 or a B+. The exam grade is the most determinative factor; attendance and participation may influence the final course grade positively.
11. Final course grades will be posted by the Registrar.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more