* Schneider, G. P. (2015). Electronic Commerce (11th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning. ISBN: 978-1-285-425436
1. Briefly describe the technologies that are leading businesses into the third wave of electronic commerce.
2. In about 100 words, describe the function of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers. Include a discussion of the differences between gTLDs and sTLDs in your answer.
3. In one or two paragraphs, describe how the Internet changed from a government research project into a technology for business users.
4. In about 100 words, explain the difference between an extranet and an intranet. In your answer, describe when you might use a VPN in either.
5. Define “channel conflict” and describe in one or two paragraphs how a company might deal with this issue.
6. In two paragraphs, explain why a customer-centric Web site design is so important, yet is so difficult to accomplish.
7. In about two paragraphs, distinguish between outsourcing and offshoring as they relate to business processes.
8. In about 200 words, explain how the achieved trust level of a company’s communications using blogs and social media compare with similar communication efforts conducted using mass media and personal contact.
9. Write a paragraph in which you distinguish between a virtual community and a social networking Web site.
10. Write two or three paragraphs in which you describe the role that culture plays in the development of a country’s laws and ethical standards.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more