DUE IN 10 HOURS!!!!!!
- Read the following short story:
- Read the following psycoanalytic approach to that story:
- Write a two paragraph response to Weld’s essay and the story including the following:Add MLA works cited entries for any sources you quoted and/or paraphrased.
- A one-paragraph response to psychoanalytic criticism as a valid and useful tool for interpreting this story
- and one-paragraph response to psychoanalytic criticism as not being a valid and useful tool for interpreting this story.
- Use properly MLA-formatted citations from
- the short story “Young Goodman Brown” by Nathaniel Hawthorne,
- the psycoanalytic criticism “Nathaniel Hawthorne’s “Young Goodman Brown”: A Psychoanalytic Reading” by Marget Weld, and
- the critical theory summary you read in the previous assignment – “1.6 Introduction to Critical Theory.” these can supplement
- hrough the links to each critical theory listed in the following
- Read an introduction to literary theory from
- Submit your assignment by clicking on the title of this learning activity.