Week 10 Discussion 1
“Portfolios and Reflection” Please respond to the following:
· From the first e-Activity, suggest at least two (2) strengths that you believe Megan Bishop’s portfolio has in terms of the display of its content. Specify one (1) item you would add if this were your portfolio. Provide a rationale for your response.
· * From the e-Activities, compare the philosophies in Megan’s portfolio with the NETS-T standards for teachers. Specify two (2) standards that are incorporated into her philosophy. Propose an additional option in which Megan could demonstrate the two (2) standards in the classroom. Provide a rationale for your response.
Week 10 Discussion 2
“Changing the Classroom Experience” Please respond to the following:
· From the case study, propose two (2) methods that Sue might use to integrate technology into her math test review lesson in order to promote learning success for all of her students. Provide specific steps that Sue would be required to take in order to support your recommendation.
· From the Other Preparation, provide both a description of the test review method you created and the rationale for selecting this type of review method over another. Distinguish what, if any, changes you would make in the test review method for a K-12 environment.
Week 10 eActivity
· Go to the Portfolio Gen Website for Megan Bishop, located at http://www.portfoliogen.com/mbishop/, to review the sample digital teacher portfolio. Be prepared to discuss.
· Review the NETS-T standards for teachers located at http://www.iste.org/docs/pdfs/nets-t-standards.pdf?sfvrsn=2. Be prepared to discuss.
Week 10 Other Preparation
· Pretend you are an adult education instructor preparing students for a comprehensive exam. Compose one (1) of the following methods that instructors / facilitators may use for a test review. The method created must include five (5) questions.
o Design a brief survey
o Design a short review quiz
o Create inquiry and opinion questions
Week 10 Case Study
· • Using the technologies discussed in this chapter, how would you propose Sue integrate technology into her math test review lesson in ways that will promote learning success for all her students?
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more