1. Download and read the attachment, “How to Brief a Case.”
2. Download and read the attachment, U.S. Supreme Court opinion of Masterpiece Cakeshop. This is the case you are briefing.
3. Download, save, and open the attached “311 Case Brief Template” in Word on your computer. Use this to complete your Case Brief of the Masterpiece Cakeshop opinion. The template is formatted for you in Word. (Note: “Word” may say the document cannot be edited. You should be able to simply “click to edit” — or, save the document under a new name, using the naming instructions, and open as a new document.) NOTE: Additional research is not required for this Assignment. It is a summary of the case only.
4. The case citation form you are to use in your Case Brief is:
Masterpiece Cakeshop, Ltd. v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, 138 S.Ct. 1718 (2018).
5. Write this Assignment in your own words! Do not copy and paste multiple blocks from the court opinion or Internet study sources. Turnitin will pick this up if you do.
6. Length: If you use the attached guidance and Template, the brief should be approximately 2 to 3 pages, not including the title page.
7. How to name your document in Word: Use your last name and the Assignment name in the saved document name of your paper in Word. Example: JonesWk3Brief.docx
8. Submit your final document as an attachment to this Assignment.
9. Your paper will go through Turnltln (TII) automatically on submission. You are permitted multiple submissions to assess the TII report. The percentage on this assignment tends to run higher because it is a short paper and student submissions are similar. Check to see what TII flags. Short random phrases and the case citation are not concerns. Whole blocks of flagged text are a problem. If your TII report flags in the “red zone” you must rewrite to bring down the number.
10. Do not attach your Case Brief to the Week 3 Forum!
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more