IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. What were as common in Rome as billboards are to us today?
2. The Punic Wars involved which two countries?
3. These letters were the universal mark of Roman authority.
4. Which of these seas did not touch the shores of Rome?
5. The period from the rule of Caesar Augustus through Marcus Aurelius.
6. Rome had two early philosophies that had been taught by the Greeks, one being Epicureanism. What was the other one?
7. Which Roman city was destroyed by a volcano, Mt. Vesuvius?
8. Caesar Augustus, we know from the Bible gave himself this name. What was his name before he took this new name?
9. Who is credited with introducing the Neo-classical architecture to America’s buildings?
10. His long sentences and his forceful word choice and arrangement made him the model of all who aspired to write Latin correctly from antiquity right through the Renaissance.
11. According to your textbook who is the greatest Roman historian?
12. One of the most revolutionary and authoritative structures ever built, which has influenced the architecture of every age from the ancient Rome to the present day.
13. Who wrote the poem the Aeneid?
14. What was Rome’s major and most enduring contribution to Western Culture.
15. This is the best preserved of all Roman buildings because it became a Catholic church early in the history of the Church of Rome.
16. What structure did the Romans build that allowed their expression of who they were in the world and what they were trying to do? It was also used as a propaganda device; a representation of the yoke of oxen.
17. What significant structural architectural principle did the Romans develop?
18. One of Rome’s most famous narrative art monuments is _____________.
19. Representing Roman engineering and power, ______________ were a highly visible portion of the network of waterways.
20. Greeks characteristically created while the Romans were often content to copy art; Roman artists excelled in portraiture and ____________________ narrative precisely because they copied the work as they saw it.
21. Duty, honor, and patriotism were Greek virtues as opposed to the Roman ideals of freedom, truth, and beauty.
22. Hannibal was a famous Roman general in the 5th century.
23. Lex, Rex was written by the King of England in 1644.
24. Rome could be described as being pragmatic in their worldview.
25. For the Romans, imperialism was a matter of living out their destiny.
26. The main point we were illustrating with the aqueduct was Roman imperialism.
27. The Roman Coliseum was not as big as previously thought and probably only held a few thousand people.
28. Philosophy is the one area of Roman culture that is not indebted to the Greeks.
29. Much of our knowledge of Roman painting comes from the buried city of Pompeii.
30. The Romans took pride in their Imperialism.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSTU 101 Quiz 1
CSTU 101 Quiz 2
CSTU 101 Quiz 3
CSTU 101 Quiz 4
CSTU 101 Quiz 5
CSTU 101 Quiz 6
CSTU 101 Quiz 7
CSTU 101 Quiz 8
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more