University of Phoenix Material
Appendix C: Organizational Requirements for Phototropism Virtual Laboratory Paper
Introduction: Provide readers with the experiment’s background information, and present the hypothesis in approximately 175 words. The introduction must be written in the present tense. Include the following points:
· Discuss the difference between growth and turgor movement in plants. Define phototropism and gravitropism, and explain the fundamental mechanisms of each movement. Indicate why studying tropisms are important for plant science.
· State your hypothesis of how meristem movement occurs in plants in response to sunlight. Explain how your hypothesis will be tested. In 1 to 2 sentences, explain what you expect will happen, and include at least one alternative outcome.
Methods: In approximately 175 words, describe how the phototropism experiment was conducted. Include the following points:
· Experimental design: Describe treatments for the test seedling and positive and negative controls. Why does the experiment include all three treatments? What does each treatment allow you to understand?
· Data collection: How did you collect data? Over what time period was the data collected?
Results: In at least 175 words, describe the results. Include the following points:
· Begin with a 1- to 2-sentence summary of your findings.
· Include the graphs generated from your spreadsheet. Your graphs must be labeled. Summarize the results discovered in each graph, and compare results.
Discussion: In no less than 350 words, describe your findings, and consider their importance to plant science. Include the following points:
· Summarize your findings. State whether your hypothesis was supported.
· Explain how phototropism occurs. Include at least one explanation from the text. Do your results allow you to support the explanation with 100% certainty? Why or why not?
Conclusion: Offer a summary of your findings in approximately 175 words. Indicate how this experiment will help scientists understand phototropism. Offer at least one example of what still must be learned about phototropism.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more