1. Based on what your chapter reading, lists the 3 benefits of Positive Behavior Support.
2. A Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) is the cornerstone of data collection for behavior. Identify the five primary outcomes of the functional assessment process.
3. Define the Multi-tiered system of support and explain the three tiers levels.
• Tier 1 _________________________________________________________________________________________________
• Tier 2 _________________________________________________________________________________________________
• Tier 3 _________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. What challenges do you think a school may experience in developing an effective FBA? What strategies can you recommend to offset these challenges?
5. Explain why the focus of a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) is on the teacher and parent rather than the student. Why must an effective FBA be developed prior to a BIP?
6. Why do assessments and observations that are completed in the natural environment yield more valid and reliable results?
7. Do you think the development, implementation or progress monitoring of an Intervention Plan is the most difficult and why. How can technology support these processes?
8. What is the A-B-C theoretical approach?
9. Do you think most teachers are well-versed in classroom management? Why or why not? What type of assistance can a school provide to support teachers with student behavior?
10. Define antecedent. Why is it so critical that the antecedent is identified? Why can it be so difficult to determine the antecedent? How can the FBA guide this process?
11. Some students with disabilities receive special education services within the general education setting for all or part of the day including students with emotional/behavioral disabilities. What are the benefits of inclusion for students with EBD? Identify the challenges too.
12. Write a summary on one of the following professional organizations: (5 points)
· Council for Exceptional Children
· Behavior Analysis Certification Board
· Association for Positive Behavior Support
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more