“Although servant leadership is often associated with the Bible and Jesus Christ, it is totally compatible with most religions and theories of philosophy.” Using one Leadership Theory and one other philosophical or religious viewpoint (apart from Christianity or its denominations), explain whether you agree or disagree with the statement above by applying Greenleaf’s characteristics of servant leadership as the criteria for your evaluation. This paper is not a political or religious assignment. This assignment should foster critical thinking as it relates to the topic and objectives of this module, and presents the student with an opportunity to explore other cultures, philosophies, and religions.
Describe one attribute or capacity of servant leadership and provide a concrete example of when you have seen a leader demonstrate that capacity. What power base(s) was/were used in this situation? Describe the impact the leader’s behavior had on the situation.
Explain the importance of self-awareness and emotional intelligence and the role they play in enabling you, as a leader, to model the capacities of characteristics of servant leadership.
Include at least four academic resources as references to support your position.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment will be graded using the “Servant Leadership Paper Rubric.” Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Min Pages: 2
Max Pages: 3
Level of Detail: Show all work
Other Requirements: Resource: Module 6 Grading Rubric
REQUIREMENTS: POSSIBLE ACTUAL
1) Discusses the following perspective: Although servant leadership is often associated with the Bible and Jesus Christ, it is totally compatible with most religions and theories of philosophy. Student conducts a comparative study using Greenleaf’s characteristics of servant leadership (based upon Christianity) against one other religion or philosophy (apart from Christianity) and one other leadership theory.
2) Explain whether you agree or disagree with the statement above. (Justify with appropriate references.)
**This paper is not a political or religious assignment. This assignment should foster critical thinking as it relates to the topic and objectives of this module, and presents the student with an opportunity to explore other theories, philosophies, and religion. 25
3) Describes one attribute or capacity of servant leadership (from Greenleaf’s attributes). 5
4) Describes an example where you have seen a leader demonstrate that capacity. What impact did the leader’s behavior have on the situation? 10
5) Describes the importance of self-awareness and emotional intelligence and the roles they play in enabling you as a leader to model the capacities or characteristics of servant leadership. 20
6) Uses at least 4 academic sources. 10
7) Student prepares all answers and comments according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract was not required. 6
8) Paragraph Development and Transitions
Student’s work has a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The student is careful to use paragraph and transition construction to guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless. Individually and collectively, paragraphs are coherent and cohesive. 8
9) Mechanics of Writing
a) Student is clearly in control of standard, written American English.
b) All work includes correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
c) Similarity Index less than or equal to 15% *Instructor discretion advisable 8
10) Language Use and Audience Awareness
a) Student used correct sentence construction, word choice, etc.
b) Student uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in unique and creative ways that are appropriate to the purpose, discipline, and scope.
c) Assignment is within the required word count. 8
After the total has been added together, calculate the following: ___/100 x 10% =
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more