I AM ATTACHING THE 3 ASSIGNMENTS THAT WERE COMPLETED FOR THIS PAPER (TOPIC PAPER, OUTLINE, AND ANNOTATED BIB) PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHMENTS TO COMPLETE THIS PAPER..
Prior to beginning work on the Final Project, you are encouraged to review the required reading materials. You will have two choices for your final project: a research paper or a mock service learning project. Regardless of your choice you will be uploading your project to Folio. You are also required to prepare a 5-minute video that summarizes and explains your project and will be shared to the Week 5 discussion board. Both the video and the paper are to be uploaded to your ePortfolio in Folio, that you previously set up.
Choose only one of the following projects:
Option 1: Research Paper
For this option, you will select a health and human services topic of interest and prepare a research paper based on this topic. You will identify a theory or theoretical perspective that offers insight or explanation regarding your chosen topic and present the results of your literature-based research, offering conclusions and/or recommendations. For example, you may want to research current trends in health and human services leadership, and offer recommendations for leadership approaches that would be effective in health and human services organizations today. Or you may want to explore the major challenges health and human services professionals face in delivering services to a chosen population offering recommendation on how they should be addressed.
In your Research Paper you will
· Identify the selected health a human services topic.
· Identify a theory or theoretical perspective that explains your topic.
· Present the results of your literature review.
· Draw conclusions and/or make recommendations that address problems in your topic.
View the Ashford Writing Center’s resource on Writing a Research Paper (Links to an external site.) for additional support.
Option 2: Mock Service-Learning Project
You will work with the MHHS Case Study to identify a service project and will prepare a paper that addresses one of the issues you have identified in the case. Please note there are several ideas at the end of the case that you can use or you can suggest one of your own. The end result of your project might be a series of documents. For example, you may decide to create a fundraising plan for the organization. Your plan might include a paper describing each of the fundraising endeavors as well as a fundraising budget.
In your Mock Service-Learning Project you will
· Identify a service project from the MHHS Case Study to explore.
· Explain the service project in detail and how it supports the MHHS Case Study.
· Identify a theory or theoretical perspective that explains your service project.
· Prepare the necessary documents containing conclusions/recommendations that will support your service project.
A word of caution: You may not repurpose any work you have previously submitted. All of your work must be original.
Your final project
· Must be 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of project
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
· Must use at least six credible sources.
o The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Ashford University Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
· Must document all sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
This was a good start to your research. I look forward to learning more about your understanding of housing and homelessness as it relates to various theories and your proposed project. I also look forward to how your project supports what you have learned throughout your degree program. Keep an eye on small grammatical and APA errors. Sometimes just reading your paper slowly out loud can catch more errors.
This was a fantastic outline. You met all requirements for this week’s assignment which addressed the following:
· Created a comprehensive outline that included headings and subheadings.
· Identified the thesis or central argument in the outline.
· Outlined the main topics with support.
· Generated a list of three references you plan to use for your paper.
You are on the right track for the final assignment. The content and grammar were excellent. Keep an eye on small APA errors. The AU Writing Center has excellent resources.
Great annotated bibliography. I look forward to your final paper. Your content and references are excellent and your detailed summaries definitely analyzed how you will use your resources in your paper.
101papers.com is always working towards customer satisfaction. Our professional academic writers always aim at producing comprehensive papers that possess quality and originality at pocket-friendly prices. Students are assured that all their private information is safe with us.
101papers.com provides a system where students can request for money-back in case they cancel the order or in the rare instances of dissatisfaction. The refund policy adheres to the company’s term and conditions on money-back.Read more
While providing the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee all our students of plagiarism-free papers. All papers produced by our professional academic writers are checked against all web resources and previously completed papers to avoid plagiarism.Read more
In our urge to provide the best professional essay writing services, we guarantee students of free revision policy. The free revision policy is a courtesy service where students can request for unlimited for their completed papers. We always aim at achieving 100% customer satisfaction rates. The free revision policy is one among many of our major advantages.Read more
At 101papers.com, every student is entitled to total security. Our professional academic writers are always committed to protecting all private information of our customers. We do not share any personal information with third parties. Additionally, we provide safe systems for all online transactions.Read more
Working with us is the greatest step towards achieving all your academic goals. We always deliver the best professional essay writing services as promised. We, therefore, expect all students to work cooperatively with us, as we work towards achieving our goal, your satisfaction. This way, all services will be delivered accurately and on time.Read more